So I'm thinking there is a bit o' mold growing in our lovely pineapple vinegar experiment. [I mean, why not make perfectly edible things outsa stuff you woulda thrown away!] Two things I really forgot to do. 1) insert a weighted glass device into the larger vessel to keep our pineapple skin chunks (there time has past, cf. item 2) submerged. There was a goodly helpin of bright blue, like neony royal blue carpet on top of the pineapple skins when we went to remove them and perform the first stirrings. The yeast-beasties (besties furReals) seem to be doing quite well and heppy, see attached photo... Oh right item 2 forgotten. I shoulda taken a damn picture of the blueMold, there were maybe some white streaks ("... don't look, Martha .... oh, too late...")... but no documentation and just left with the sadly swill of memories glinting {acumen, that descriptive block needs acumen to function as a transversal with "glinting"; like "the sadly swill of memories glinting acumen" OR "the sadly swilling of memories acumen glinting"... I think that's better... And why does youngLyo[n's]tard insist (in places, D,F being rather uneven) that the figural isn't really in 'everyday language', fuck that! I'm not being poetic, Memory is swill, and swilling and glinting, esp. in regard to me recollecting that particular multiplicity of colour in the recent-mold-encounters memory slot...}, hinting that there were more shades and hues than just the blue. {Yes even the r(h)yme is not stictly 'poetical'!}
So, thoughts? Mold, no mold? Is it skimable, is this what/which should be stirred, stirring deep (e)motions of (pro)creative growth beckoning death knell/toll/toll for mol(d), that's M O L O D! It it salvageable? Is this what'supposed to be heppening? Plz leave them, any of them really, thing-or-non-thing; in the comments section. Thanks for your time... [the ellipses mean I will ask for more, constantly even - and especially - when I'm not around]
best,n.
| Possible Inf(initesimal)estation? |
![]() |
| The Beauteous Cloudy Ambrosial Broth..... mnmmnm maybe: Zuberant Ambrosial Broth (bearing) Cloudly [desperately effusing focus, gosh he is ... sorry for the crap photo]. |
| Well defined, yeastile derivative, they seem happy enough. But will they stay down on the farm after they've seen their upstairs neighbours? Neigh? |

Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThere's definitely a school of thought that says skimming is safe and fine. I've never really been of that school. I had a beautiful jar of beet kvass not too long ago that developed a gorgeous, cottony beard. I skimmed it, and actually did have a few sips, but the flavor was strange. Maybe it was psychological, but I swore I kept tasting mold (whatever that taste is).
You might skim it and have a sip, see how it treats you. The safest thing to do, of course, would be to start fresh.